Friday, March 31, 2017

Austen’s Birthday Appeal


                                   


Hi, I am Austen and I am going to turn 8 years old on April 30th.  My parents asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I told them I wanted to feed the poor, hungry people. I really want to do as much as I can for people who aren’t as lucky as I am so I need your help.

I am going to make a donation to FOCUS-St Herman’s House. If you could, please donate some of the following items:

Mayonnaise * Coffee - regular ground and instant * Sugar - 5 lb. bag * Salad dressing – various * Canned meat, tuna, and/or chicken * Assorted canned meat dishes (beef stew & chili, etc.) * Assorted canned vegetables, fruits, soups * Peanut Butter * Cooking Oil.  You can also donate money so that I can buy Milk, eggs, and butter for them.

My family is going to help me deliver the donations to St. Herman’s Food Ministry on my birthday.


Thanks,

Austen Curtis



If You Would Like To Help Austen - Use The Donate Button Below



1 comment:

Kevin said...

Thanks to all who contributed, Austen was able to deliver 160 lbs of food to St. Herman's House.